Since 2009, the STEINS; GATE series has sold over 1,000,000 copies! The latest work of "STEINS;GATE" series, hypothetical pluralist adventure "STEINS;GATE Linear Bounded Phenogram" is now released on iOS!
※iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th generation, iPad 2, iPad mini or later required. ※This application supports Korean only.
- Product Summary 10 stories in total which are written in the views of characters from "STEINS;GATE".
- Stories ・Dr. Jekyll on lines ・Bird Singing in Cage ・Vermilion Sooteer ・Ghosting Rendezvous ・A Strange Building Filled Of Love ・Super hero Chat-noir ・Hermaphroditus in Labyrinth ・Eternal Polaris ・Quantum excited in Coma ・Three Contrapasso About The Abduction
- Features *Short stories based on the views of characters in "STEINS;GATE"! * The game features the phone trigger system, optimized for iOS. The plot will progress in a specific direction depending upon the player's choices and responses! * Full voice acting! * More than 20 hours of total game-play! * You can enjoy this game on either iPhone or iPad as a Universal app! (Not optimized for the iPhone 5 resolution) *Saved data can be stored on iCloud! Play with different devices and share the saved data! *Supports Game Center! ※Opening and ending sequences based on the Xbox 360 version.
- How to play Intuitive touch panel controls ensure a smooth game-play experience!
• Common controls Phone Panel: Invoke phone trigger/Close Two-finger tap (Or pinch-in): Show/hide game menu Horizontal swipe-in from outside screen: Show game menu Horizontal swipe-out to outside screen：Hide game menu (while displaying) Tap: Forward text, Confirm Swipe Down: Show log screen Swipe Up: Hide message area Swipe Right: Skip read messages Swipe Left: Force message skip One-finger tap and hold: Auto mode
• Original controls for iPhone Hold portrait orientation: Invoke phone trigger Hold landscape orientation: Close phone trigger
• Original controls for iPad Swipe up on the right side of screen: Invoke phone trigger Swipe down on the left side of phone trigger: Close phone trigger
*Fixed an issue that the app crashes in some situations while restoring through iCloud. *Fixed an issue that some voice volume settings are not reflected.