Since 2009, the STEINS; GATE series has sold over 1,000,000 copies! The latest work of "STEINS;GATE" series, hypothetical pluralist adventure "STEINS;GATE Linear Bounded Phenogram" is now released on iOS!
※iPhone 4s, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad 2, iPad mini or later required. ※This application supports Japanese only. ※We don't have a plan to support Korean for this application.
- Tag Line --Each lab member has his own story. (ラボメンの數だけ物語がある。)
- Product Summary 10 stories in total which are written in the views of characters from "STEINS;GATE". These stories you can't see from the hero of STEINS;GATE, Rintaro Okabe's view, are also involved the original STEINS;GATE. You can tell these characters' conflicts, worries and other deep mental states from their own positions, to help you enjoy the STEINS;GATE's world even further.
- Features *Short stories based on the views of characters in "STEINS;GATE"! *"These stories are deeply involved wit the original "STEINS;GATE" so you can enjoy "STEINS;GATE" even further! * The game features the phone trigger system, optimized for iOS. The plot will progress in a specific direction depending upon the player's choices and responses! * Full voice acting! * More than 20 hours of total game-play! * You can enjoy this game on either iPhone or iPad as a Universal app! (Not optimized for the iPhone 5 resolution) *Saved data can be stored on iCloud! Play with different devices and share the saved data! *Supports Game Center! *Supports Push Notifications! ※Opening and ending sequences based on the Xbox 360 version.
- How to play Intuitive touch panel controls ensure a smooth game-play experience!
• Common controls Phone Panel: Invoke phone trigger/Close Two-finger tap (Or pinch-in): Show/hide game menu Horizontal swipe-in from outside screen: Show game menu Horizontal swipe-out to outside screen：Hide game menu (while displaying) Tap: Forward text, Confirm Swipe Down: Show log screen Swipe Up: Hide message area Swipe Right: Skip read messages Swipe Left: Force message skip One-finger tap and hold: Auto mode
• Original controls for iPhone Hold portrait orientation: Invoke phone trigger Hold landscape orientation: Close phone trigger
• Original controls for iPad Swipe up on the right side of screen: Invoke phone trigger Swipe down on the left side of phone trigger: Close phone trigger
・Back up your save data to iCloud Choose "SYSTEM" > "BACKUP" from title screen and the save data will be backed up to iCloud. (Documents and Data is required to be ON in iCloud settings)
・Restore your save data from iCloud Choose "SYSTEM" > "RESTORE" from title screen and the save data will be restored to your device. (※Your save data on your device will be overwritten)
■Staff: Original planned by: Chiyomaru Shikura (5pb.) Producer: Tatsuya Matsubara (5pb.) Scenario and supervised by: Naotaka Hayashi (5pb.) Characters designed by: huke
*Fixed an issue that the app crashes in some situations while restoring through iCloud. *Fixed an issue that some voice volume settings are not reflected.