Oh no! Santa's sleigh will not fly, but by adopting and loving this virtual reindeer pet, you can help create the Christmas magic that will help Santa’s sleigh lift off the ground on Christmas Eve! Once you adopt a virtual reindeer, you can interact with it to fill the Christmas Magic Meter™. You can also earn Elf Pets® Care Badges™ in two ways: 1. By loving and nurturing this app's virtual reindeer, and 2. By caring for the real reindeer pet included in the Elf Pets®: A Reindeer Tradition box set. Use this app to do your part to help Santa’s sleigh fly!
The Elf Pets® Reindeer App's VIRTUAL CARE ACTIVITIES: • FEED—Make sure your growing reindeer has all the nutrition it needs to be strong enough to pull Santa's sleigh. Drag food items to your reindeer's mouth and watch it eat. Keep playing to unlock more activities!
• WASH—The reindeer have been training hard, and have gotten a little dirty. Make sure your Elf Pets® Reindeer is sparkling clean by swiping the sponge back and forth to wash it. Continue playing to unlock the soap and rinsing activities for even more fun!
• LOVE—Pet your reindeer and keep playing to unlock new ways to show your reindeer you love them!
• REST—After training hard with Santa, your reindeer needs to rest. Turn off the lights, cover your reindeer with a blanket and watch as your tired little reindeer rests up for another big day. Continue playing to unlock the lullaby and alarm clock stages!
• PLAY—The elves love a good game! Play in two different ways: visit the reindeer stables and figure out where each stable object goes by dragging it to the matching shape, or help the scout elves sort the reindeer food!
• CARE BADGES™—Earn badges for continually taking care of your Elf Pets® Reindeer, which will help it grow big and strong for Santa’s Christmas Eve flight! Whether it's the Beginner Feeding Badge, or the Master Washing Badge, each and every badge adds Christmas spirit to the Christmas Magic Meter™. You can also claim Adopted Care Badges that represent moments you’ve experienced with your adopted reindeer. Once the meter fills to 100%, you've contributed enough to help Santa's sleigh soar.